The Business of Costs
Renvilles - Cost Lawyers and Consultants
What makes Renvilles different?
- Qualified We have one of the highest ratios of qualified Costs Lawyers in the country, all of whom are authorised and regulated by the Costs Lawyer Standards Board.
- Track Record We have an outstanding track record at CCMCs and Detailed Assessment. (87% success rate on detailed assessment throughout 2016)
- Flexibility We have flexible fee and payment options to suit every client.
- Specialists We are not Solicitors posing as costs specialists or negotiators paid on results. We are thoroughbred Costs Lawyers.
- Loyalty We keep our clients and our Costs Lawyers. The loyalty we generate speaks volumes.
JOIN US AT HEADWAY BRISTOL'S SPRING WINE TASTING!
Renvilles, Clarke Willmott LLP and Formby Forensics are delighted to invite you join us for an evening of 'around the world' wine tasting, being held at Clarke Willmott's Bristol office on Wednesday 25 April 2018, all in support of Headway Bristol.
Kindly hosted by experienced Sommelier Tristan Darby, you will taste various wines, and with others at your table work out where they came from.
Tristan Darby, has spent 20 years in the theatre and wine trade interspersed with touring as a professional actor, singer and theatre director.
To RSVP, please click here. Places are limited to 40 people and so we urge you to sign up at your earliest convenience. This could be the perfect team building opportunity and we are able to fit 6 people around each table. However, individuals and their colleagues are very welcome too!
Once you have accepted the invitation, please arrange a cheque for £30pp, made payable to Headway Bristol, sent to Victoria James at the Clarke Willmott Bristol office.