Renvilles was formed in 2002 and has grown to become one of the main providers of legal costs services in the region.
We have developed a model which differs to most other large costs service providers.
The majority of providers employ a mixture of qualified and unqualified costs specialists with inexperienced, semi-trained personnel often involved in the costs work. This can result in varying quality. Fees charged often fail to reflect this lack of status and experience.
Our mission has been to form an elite team of experienced Costs Lawyers, independently authorised and regulated in a similar manner as Solicitors, who offer the complete range of costs services at competitive fee levels.
We achieve this in two ways:
- Every member of our civil costs team holds membership of the Association of Costs Lawyers (“ACL”), and is either qualified, or working towards qualification, as a Costs Lawyer. This demonstrates our unrivalled commitment to professional standards and regulation. Several of our team have headed up costing departments at former firms, and some are accredited by the CLSB as Costs Training Providers.
- We carry out extensive market research to ensure our fees levels either match or beat those charged by competitors on average across a representative sample.
These factors alone give us a distinctive edge and provide clients with the reassurance that they are receiving the highest quality advice at reasonable rates.
What else makes Renvilles different?
- We have an outstanding track record at CCMCs and Detailed Assessment (88% success rate on detailed assessment throughout 2020)
- We have flexible fee and payment options to suit every client
- We are not Solicitors posing as costs specialists or negotiators paid on results. We are thoroughbred Costs Lawyers
- We keep our clients and our Costs Lawyers. The loyalty we generate speaks volumes