Claire is a Costs Lawyer and has worked in this field since 1999. She became a member of the Association of Law Costs Draftsmen (now the Association of Costs Lawyers) in 2001 and gained Costs Lawyer status in 2011.
Claire joined Renvilles in 2014. She is a team leader and acts for clients in a wide variety of civil costs matters. Her experience includes:
- Drafting Costs Budgets, Bills, Points of Dispute and Reply
- Advocacy at Detailed Assessments and CCMCs
- Running costs cases to Detailed Assessment
- Negotiating high value costs settlements
- Advising clients in complex civil costs matters
Claire’s interests include swimming, cooking, wine tasting, travel to France and supporting Exeter Chiefs.