Claire is a Costs Lawyer and has worked in this field since 1999. She became a member of the Association of Law Costs Draftsmen (now the Association of Costs Lawyers) in 2001 and gained Costs Lawyer status in 2011.
Claire joined Renvilles in 2014. She acts for clients in a wide variety of civil costs matters. Her experience includes:
- Drafting Costs Budgets, Bills, Points of Dispute and Reply
- Advocacy at Detailed Assessments and CCMCs
- Running costs cases to Detailed Assessment
- Negotiating high value costs settlements
- Advising clients in complex civil costs matters
Claire’s interests include swimming, cooking, wine tasting, travel to France and supporting Exeter Chiefs.